Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blogging Newbie

I'm new to this blogging thing so here goes...

I decided to start blogging because I will soon be far away from my friends and family. I figured this was a great way to keep everyone in the loop with everything going on in my life. So...my life.

This past Tuesday was the best day of my life. In a small church, with very few people I married the man of my dreams. I could write a whole blog...or a million really, about him...and I'm sure I'll do that eventually. Not write a million of course...but some;)

This whole week has been hectic and there are a million things to blog about...a new life, a new family, a wedding, a honeymoon, and a new husband! But its late and its been an emotional evening since dropping Josh off at the airport. So for now, I'll just say that I look forward to my blogging...and I hope people look forward to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment