Sunday, November 14, 2010

While waiting on the next blog...I figured I would answer these questions that my sister in law sent me from her blog! 

1.) What is your favorite childhood memory? It would definitely have to be my summers spent at my Papa Joe's and Mama Barbara's. Luckily, Fort Gordon is not far at all from their house so I still get to go there a reminisce. Although my Papa Joe is now gone...it will always be a place I treasure.

 2.) If you could have any job, what would it be, and why? Don't laugh...but I would absolutely love to be a broadway star. Hey, it said ANY, right?

 3.) What is your favorite sport? Football!!! Roll tide!!

 4.) Have you ever done something "dangerous" - and how do you define that? Hmm...I would say....yes. But, alas, nothing exciting and often dumb.

 5.) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! Although it sure has come early this year it seems!

 6.) When is your average bedtime? Oh it just depends. Right now its almost midnight...and Josh and I are both up playing on our computers...

 7.) What is your favorite song (right now)? Oh...I couldn't pick just one!

 8.) In one word, describe yourself. Wow...just one, huh? I really like Bethany's answer. "Real". Although...I won't steal it! I'll say "Blunt"...haha.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had done this! You should have come by and commented on mine, so that people could have seen it, and followed the link over here. Good answers. I love the job idea. Broadway would be a blast. Alas... I think we might be starting a little late in life.

    ReplyDelete