Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve...

All of the presents are wrapped and under the tree...except for the ones from Santa of course.

I just got the cookies for Santa out of the oven and now they're cooling.

I had a very good cookie helper.



Josh is currently putting all of the remaining cookie dough together and trying to make one HUGE Christmas cookie...aaahhhh, boys. Gotta love them.

My apartment has been scrubbed down and looks lovely.

All of the grocery shopping is done and we're ready for a good meal tomorrow.

In a few hours we will go to the airport to pick up Josh's parents.

I LOVE this holiday!

And I LOVE the main reason of Christmas....Christ is born!!!

I won't be able to get on here for awhile, so before all of the craziness starts I am taking a moment to think about my wonderful first "married" Christmas. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Its been a great year and the "first" Christmas of many together.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Love,
The Freemans

No comments:

Post a Comment