Friday, November 6, 2009

An award...

My sister in law Bethany sent me this award with instructions to fill out the questions and send it to 5 other bloggers. I'm only supposed to give one worded answers so I'll try my best!
1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Your hair? straight
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? funny
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? nothing
7. Your favorite drink? sweet tea
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? unimportant
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? selfish
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? furniture?
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia
18. Last thing you did? errands
19. What are you wearing? sweatshirt
20. Your TV? cartoons
21. Your Pets? husband....ha
22. Friends? sanity
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? always
26. Vehicle? blazer
27. Something your not wearing? hairband
28. Your favorite store? childrens
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Josh
33. One place that I go to over and over? base
34. Facebook? lovely
35. Favorite place to eat? home

I'm supposed to send this to five people, but I don't follow too many blogs yet, so I'll pick two:

1 comment: