Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Since I will be highly busy tomorrow I wanted to go ahead and post what I am thankful for! Josh has invited some guys from base over for Thanksgiving since they weren't able to make it home. I have been VERY busy getting everything together! I am really excited to have a group of people to cook for now...but nervous at the same time! Lets hope I can pull it off!

On to what I am thankful for:

These two people:

I am forever thankful for my husband. Words cannot express how much I love, admire, and respect him. He is my own hero. I adore him and love how easily our lives have meshed together to create a beautiful family. He was definitely worth the wait.

I am thankful for my beautiful little girl who has been the key to my happiness these past 4 years. Through her I've learned what love, and princesses, are all about.

I am thankful for my parents who taught me all about life.

I am thankful for my sisters and brother. I love how different we all are, and at the same time...so extremely close.

I am thankful for my aunts...I have looked up to them since I was little. I still do.

I am thankful for my uncles...who love God and their families.

I am thankful for Nana...the leader of the Lamb family. Where would any of us be without her?

I am thankful for my MB and Paw Paw...some of the most loving people I know.

I am thankful for all of my cousins...they all inspire me.

I am thankful for my new family that I have happily joined. It was easy to love them immediately.

I am thankful for my friends. Somehow, in all his business...God knew I would need those exact people in my life.

I am thankful for the life that I am living, the air that I breath!

I am thankful for the military, who keep us all safe!

Most of all, I am eternally grateful for God. Through him, all of this is possible. A life without Him is meaningless!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. And Dad is thankful for you.....

    (and my Bug)

    *salutes Josh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very thankful for you! I was sad I didn't get to talk to you, after Josh hogged the phone on Thursday. Sounds like you did a great job cooking. I am so proud of you, cooking for a whole crew.

    ReplyDelete